- How are you?
- Guest Host: Trevor Patch
- News and Feedback
- Six-Second Synopsis: In the first season finale, George Sr. has a heart attack, and Maeby is jealous when George Michael likes another girl. Meanwhile, Lindsay decides to leave Tobias until a book he wrote a long time ago becomes a gay bestseller, and Buster and Annyong compete over women.
- “Pretty sure I’ll be in the red, and you can take that to the bank” I’m pretty sure they’ll contact me first.
- Who checks out houses and tries to destroy it? slamming cabinets, trying to rip off the kitchen sink
- Light Treason isn’t a real thing, funnier when journalists use the term
- Is the Atkins Diet still a thing (I do like when the show does these pop culture things)
- Laugh Out Louds
- Bees vs beads
- We’ll see who brings in more honey
- They don’t allow you to have bees in here
- Oh sure, whenever the family gets in trouble, let’s have GOB F*ck our way out of it (and the disgusted faces of everyone)
- Old Bear…Loves honey…he never got a chance to see my bee business take off
- Heart attack never stopped Old Big Bear -I didn’t even know we were calling him Big Bear- We never got the chance to
“GOB’s not on board.”
- Old Bear! He likes the honey!
- “Who’d want a bee as a gift?”
- “They don’t want you.”
- “There’s been a lot of lying in this family.”
“And a lot love.”
- He’s Barry bad
- Did you sneak a sedative from the infirmary
- “Wait, are you guilty? Yes or no?”
- “Laker tickets”
- GOB’s count-up
- New Mo Mo: After beads/bees convo, George Michael walks over with toolbox, walks around the stairs, and reinstalls the railing.
- Literal Doctor: We lost him.
- “Bees? Beads?!” – GOB
- Barry kisses Michael, “You know what, don’t get to close to me, I think something laid eggs on me.”
- “They don’t allow you to have bees in here” – Lucille
- “Brainstorming here. What about hashbrowns?” – GOB
- “I want all of you off this diet immediately. Except you.” – Lucille
- “I did! I’ve got poison oak. Where did I get that?” Cut to rest stop. – Barry
- “It’ll take a lot more than a heart attack to kill that old bear. Old bear! He
really did like the honey! He never got the chance to see my honey business
take off.” – GOB
- Matt Walsh is running the lie detector!
Learn more about this episode on Wikia.
- Bryce: Steve Holt!
- Miles: Steve Holt!
- GUEST: As Nose as the Ann on Plain’s Face
- Story about / Choose your own Adventure: Great escape?
- Bryce: Locking myself into an army chest
- Miles: I used to plan for how I’d run away from home. Taped directions and map behind dresser.
- GUEST: The would-be burglars that escaped from me.
- On the next “Man, I Love This Show!”: The One Where Michael Leaves
- From the Internet
- Follow Us