I’m slowly turning this into a routine. We recorded episode 002 on Sunday this week, instead of Saturday. That puts me a day behind my editing, but – best case scenario – I only need the amount of time we recorded plus twenty minutes to edit the whole thing. Mostly my job has been removing coughs and rare mess-ups or misspeaks.
The website is coming along, too. I made another run through the settings for the podcasting software we’re using and the theme we’re using, fine-tuning things. I also submitted our podcast to iTunes. Now we wait with baited breath for the results. I imagine within the next 24 to 48 hours we’ll have a response.
I’ve also put in a request to a local band to use one of their songs for our podcast theme. The band is called Amos Slade, and I’ve fallen pretty hard for one of their tracks, Real vs Imaginary. I think there’s a fair to strong chance that they’ll turn me down, but I figured that it was worth a shot. I’m lukewarm about our current theme; I love their song; and I love the idea of using a local band.
Anyway. That’s it for now. Back to the editing room!